BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 14, 2011

10/1/11 Little thing,huge happiness



Today I finally able to use de internet radio station in my office!!!its such a bless!!!I never realize that radio brings so much fun and helps to enlighten our life!As today is Monday,my working partner(Sharmilla) and I had our very serious Monday blues.We keep on yawning throughout the working hours.Oh lord!its so torturing…Luckily we manage to finish all the outstanding work and one of the pending project.Fyi,it is the second week of my job…and I already get bored of this job.I think other pp must be very envy us cause we have the best boss in the universe!He never scold us as long as we finish our work~its definitely okay to him even  if we sneak out and yumcha..haha..but this two lazy bug really super duper LAZY today..so we went to eat lunch earlier than we shd and we went to tea time earlier than we shd..and get back to work after very long time of “rest”..haha…I guess u can call me “steal bone master” jo..And then,thx to my dear Sharmilla’s  jambu ,all those ants built a camp there!!After that,she took the Ridsect to terminate the ants.Fyi,Sharmilla is a pregnant lady,the aerosol  definitely do no good to her baby(don’t know is girl girl or boy boy,cause she told me she  is only pregnant for tiga setengah bulan),but she still dare to ‘risk’ her baby to save her dear jambu..really beh tahan her..haha..Thx to the foul smell of ridsect,we two can lepak outside the office!hehe…
The following is the conversation between us when we lepak:

Me:Kakak,the smell still there la…how o?
Sharmilla:erm…how a?lepak saja la!!*evil grin*
Me:haha…oh dear!u can read my mind!!
Sharmilla:U know….i already feel like wanna faint~all the bau of the aerosol dah masuk my body..I CANT WORK!
Me:haha..me too la!
Sharmilla:lets go to Prema and Rakini there.
Me:wow..boss tak ada lah!
Sharmilla:yalah!best nya~
Me:we want to lepak until boss come back a?(Prema and Rakini use the same office with boss)
Sharmilla:Boss dah balik!!
Me:mati la kita~
And  then we two walked out the office with our face facing de floor…I felt like receive prank call from “gotcha morning crew”..ahaha…
Then we walked back to our very wangi office..I can on the internet radio station and heard a few songs!!After those songs…5.30pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!syok nya~~~!!!lepas kerja!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment