BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 7, 2011

I AM BACK!!!!wee..

lets start with some random pichas of me.shall we?haha..u cant say no cuz this is my blog~!neninenibubu~!
captured right after i reached home!!!


captured last week~can u see de difference?!i look like zombie now!!!sob~
on bday~since i didnt post anything on bday~just so u know..ntg special was going on on the "big day"haha
btw,fyi,these are non edited photos~if u ask me where is my acneSSSS~pls be patient...u ll see it afterward~its not photoshop~its de bad camera!sometimes bad camera is good~haha...

this was last week~as usual~we luvvvv to display funny funny xpression~
my bro curi capture de~not a very candid shot~but..fyi,i do wear dress.rofl~
okay~i know u r sick of my photos~haha...here comes de main point of this post..wait a sec..is there any main point?boo ya!N O!just a random post~*evil laugh*i was in my ah ma house for a week~away fr my home!!!i feel so happy to sleep on my bed and touch my laptop~!xing fu nya~~working itself is not torturing but staying away fr home is definitely,positively,absolutely TORTURING~i know i am bad for posting this...but..i really dont like to stay in my ah ma house~her house is like the most suitable breeding site for mosquitoes!!once i reach thr,de CUTE and LOVELY and ADORABLE  mosquitoes start to attack me!They ll give u nice kiss on whatever fleshy part they can find and make u itchy till wanna scratch urself to death!!!this may sounds HYPERBOLIC to you but try to deal with such condition for a week~u ll start begging for mercy fr the mosquitoes and crying for mama~!*sigh*blame it on my sweet blood~haha..enough complain~overall,working is quite fun~despite of the "cultural prob"~my working partner is an indian lady.she treats me quite friendly.All of the staffs i met there are friendly though =X niceeeee~de only problem is i cant mingle with them...they can shake their head with different frequency and speak like their tongue are rolled together~sorry i cant~so i just diam diam aje la~!haha...pp who knows me sure thk this is amazing!*what?szeyin keep quiet?she didnt make noise?are u sure?she didnt kacau kacau orang meh?*i can tell u throughout this week i really quite diam lo because not in school what~in school can ki xiao nobody cares~in office cant luan luan lai lo~btw,i really miss school life~sigh...credits to limjoeann my school buddy~!i miss her~!haha...a bit geli but its true nia~sad to say,i have to repeat the same cycle until 4th of april!!!omg~hopefully i can get my driving license asap..i dont mind stuck in car jam for hours~*maybe eventually i ll change口供*i just want to sleep on my bed everynite~hehe..pray 4 me la pals..hopefully i can pass the dummy car test.

here are some random photos of meah~in office etc~so free huh?nola~captured during lunch time.

my seat.very messy huh?haha.paiseh la~
safety shoes~i thk it shd named after mickey..MICKEY SHOES.its huge~!

uniform~it comes in various color~u say it they have it.thx to aunt May for givin me this.<3
got blue somemore~
this is what u can do when u r damn bored~see!!u can observe my acneSSSSS now~be my guest.haha..
 Last but not least....let me present to you de very funny photo of my sexayyyy brada~
his pillow-hat~
he told me he didnt miss me at all~but,shh....i really miss him when i cant see his disgusting face everyday.he is de most disgusting and freaky creature in the universe yet he can make me laugh till my tummy burst.FYI,i am disgusting too.^^v.haha...thats all 4 today.

                                                                                            Yours truly,
                                                                                              Szeyin.

2 comments:

  1. YER...y u upload thelovely hat~paiseh neh~damn u~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna like ur comment~kaka...LIKE!!!

    ReplyDelete