BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

i love thaipussam!

Thx to thaipussam!!I am home!!!hehe...xiao jor~
Last few days at grandma's home also boring la~
ntg much to share with~
but i captured some wuliao photos of mine~
i was BORED!!!
lets看图说故事~

whoots!!my best hairstyle ever in my life~rofl...maybe u wouldn't agree but my hair usually fall...uhm...awkwardly~
i bite de inner wall of my mouth and the ache inside made me suffer for a week!!!sob~
ini primary school de hairstyle~looks neat and dumb~and not forget to mention,i have crayon sin chan typical eyebrow~
淫笑+发娇pose~

Recently use "thanks and regards" very often cause need to send mail to customer...
so...
                          
                                                    Thanks&Regards,
                                                   Cheng Sze Yin.

No comments:

Post a Comment