BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 29, 2011

I am on my way...to no where

God is playing a joke

Reality is so harsh

I've tried to convince myself not to quit trying 

But now i'm really desperate

Desperate for a chance

i am so naive..

Or should i say too 天真?

i thought i deserve a real fair chance
a good opportunity for me

not that i never try...i've tried

maybe its not enough...

yea it's never enough

Credit to miss joe ann

"十一个A的文凭可以拿去喂狗了“

我好喜欢这一句哦~totally match with this awkward situation now

i'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!!

you know what i mean?

i cant say " i dont give a shit " loudly cause it brings so much effect on me...and my family.

really need a GPS now to guide me to the right path

i have dream!yep yep i have one

somebody precious in my life initiates it 

so everybody around me told me i should follow my dream

Oh ya? 

now i think i better sit in front of my house staring at the sky and wait for a shooting star

or pull my eyelashes violently to make a wish

or write a wish list and put it in a glass bottle and send it to the god of sea

yea i rather do those things now

they said dont think in such way~dont be so extreme

well...u dont understand how i feel

ok ok~enough complaining...

talking bout work...

i am getting use of it and i m doing well

ya ya quite well~~

i am really smart *dont hit me ..i m getting mad cuz of those "ruthless" stuffs happening to me*

i am smart!!!!

i am a fast learner!!

i can solve problems faster than "average" pp can

i can speak out loud and clear with confidence even eng is not my mother tongue

i can mingle well with pp around me by faking my smile or just "selectively not bothering"

i can handle things cautiously 

i can think logically *but sometimes fairy tales do its job*

i can score in exam as well as in my life

i can express my feelings without hurting anybody else *but i usually choose to offend others cuz i feel more shuang*

i can be a kitten or a tiger

i am capable to complete task given within a short time

i can be a very attentive listener or a good leader

i dislike pp who buat kacau when i am serious

以上论点纯属个人发泄用途。若您不赞同,那么请拿出真凭实据证明您真的比我强,不然请不要怪我把你干掉~!

in a conclusion~i am good.
but i understand even if i am good others are better.

but still, i am good

so i deserve a fair chance

You hear me? fair chance u idiot!

i wanna study now just gimme a place to study u idiot~

working is sucks~~


still...

conclusion is:

sze yin is good

选我!选我!选我!







No comments:

Post a Comment