BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

work work work it out babeh!(part 1)

Hi peeps!!!!Sorry for not updating my blog for sooooo long~cant help~i am lazy zinc!and lazy zinc is undergoing a huge transformation to become 狗腿盈!Pls go on and read more about this transformation..

For those pp who follow my blog surely know that i ve been working for a month...For those pp who dont know bout that kindly refer to my old post *but pls dont inform me that u dont know..it HURTS*

Er Hem....dont know where to start story...

Okay...

以下是本人工作了一个月的心得:

1。学会江湖上深得喜爱的“蛇”术(经过一连串的练习,本人已成了技术高超,道上数一数二的高手!其术包括  迟到早出神术,快速迁移面子书一指神功,睁着眼睡觉,同事间沟通*chit chat*术  etc...


2。 学会了快速拔开stapler~(speed and angle is very significant!)


3。见识到世上极有杀伤力的武器:-钉书机,file edge,A4 papers,会自动关上的office door,table edge,固定files的夹*会反弹的...impulsive force 超强!*,ring file's ring   (为何我会那么清楚呢?因为本人已经深深地体会它们的魔力!要逐一说明案发的经过会“一匹布酱长”,所以你们大可发挥创意联想)


4。突然觉得自己很cheap....别误会,在此指的是服务很廉价。。。有些“很热心”的同事怕我闷着了,特地很好心的安排很多原本属于自己的工作给我,让我深深的感受到分享的快乐物尽其用的道理。。。事毕后,那热心的同事往往会用充满诚意的眼神对我说“thanks ya SZE YAN" BRAVO!! 连名字都搞错,我深深地感受到我们之间的 ”同事爱“。。。原来,我的服务是那么的cheap!没办法。。。都说了是狗腿盈嘛。。我只能非常狗腿地说一声 no problem!


5。突然发觉一个人的午餐很可悲。。。有时同事会约我吃她们的印度料理。。。我快呕了。。救救我!虽然很难吃,我也只能很狗腿的说not bad,still okay,its nice,no its not very spicy,nvm i can drink water etc...狗腿~


6。我真的很需要一个christian name...有一个warehouse 的manager 提议 nicole,aubrey...he said sharon,christabel etc this kind of names sounds nyonya to him...Then i suggested ..."how about Gorgeous Cheng?sounds so classy!!!"And he told me that is too extreme for me...T.T Jesus Christ...After a few thoughts,I come out with the name of HONEY!so nice...then everybody will call me honey honey honey honey honey~~~so lovely..But apparently someone is jealous and totally dont buy that name~~well well well...what name shd i have instead of ZINC (de very cheap material to build atap p.s. on top of that,it is a strong and long-lasting material!!!!)Any suggestion?




My very disgusting and annoying and irritating and gross and ugly and.......brada is blowing me off~He wants us to pick him up from school~stick with me cuz i havent finish this post yet!wait for me people!haha...it ll be another week of no internet access fr my grandma house.So,stay tuned and ciao!love u!

No comments:

Post a Comment