BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Oh boy oh boy!I wish i am rich!!!!!!!!!

Let me present you my latest wishlist !!!!!!!!

er hem....currently drowning in my fantasy....

Just imagine..

Once upon a time...there was a chic and rich girl(er hem...which is me)walking down the Paris street...

Suddenly,she saw a Kate Spade Wellesly Small Maeda which is this:-

i heart the silver one...but anyway...it is chio no matter what colour it is!!!!!argh!!!

 So,she decided to buy it...*lalala~*

She took out her Samantha Thavasa Smooth Leather Long Wallet to pay the bill (in cash!!!)
can u not fall in love with this?crazily sui lo!!
 Okay la~enough dreaming....i have to work zillion years to buy that..T.T  mamamia~









P.s.

Actually hor....my top fav is HERMES!!!wahahah

   
already fainted if i see the real one~


Who can buy this for me i can be ur wife~

ok lar~i know u dont want such a beastly wife...nvm i can be ur slave forever!

wow~sounds cool!!!i will be the first chic slave who carries hermes!!!!

Sometimes dream yi xia also quite syok de lo~~who wanna join my dreamland?

Be my guest : ) 

See ya peeps!

Ooups,i mean...

See ya Dreamers!!

x.o.x.o.

No comments:

Post a Comment